Today’s security cameras are continually improving – resolutions are going up along with the number of lenses. Newer models are capturing huge scenes as well as tiny details at the same time. Advanced NVRs at the back end are also boosting users’ experience. Leading the way, Hikvision’s newly released M-Series NVR has been comprehensively upgraded to deliver high resolutions with sharp imaging in expansive areas. M-Series NVRs support two channels at 32 MP decoding and 8k resolution or dual-4k output (4HDD bay and above). It’s security video – and beyond.
- Up to 8-ch IP camera inputs, 8 independent PoE
- Up to 8-ch@8 MP decoding capacity
- Up to 128 Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Up to 8K HDMI output
- 2 SATA interfaces
- Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10, and one-click to turn on RAID mode
- Support dual-os to ensure high reliablility of system
Name: Hikvision DS-7608NI-M2/8P M Series 32MP 8-Channel Embedded Plug-and-Play NVR, 4TB HDD, Hikvision
Category: Hikvision, Video Surveillance, Recording Devices, NVRs
Country of Origin: China. Country of origin is subject to change.