FLIR By Dahua A65 FOV 90 Compact Thermal Imaging Temperature Sensor, 7.5mm
- xtremely Affordable and Compact: The FLIR A65 is a low-cost thermal imaging temperature sensor that is ideal for monitoring temperatures in automation or machine vision environments.
- High Thermal Sensitivity and Image Quality: Produces high quality thermal images that can show temperature differences as small as 50 mK. Record crisp, 640 x 512 pixel thermal images with the FLIR A65 to easily track temperature changes.
- GigE Vision™ Standard Compatibility: GigE Vision is a camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication interface. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low-cost standard cables, even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can operate seamlessly over Gigabit Ethernet connections.
- GenICam™ Protocol Support: The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Link, IEEE-1394, etc) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera.
- 14-bit Temperature Linear Output: Allows for non-contact temperature measurement within any third party software. A built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection allows real time 14-bit image streaming to a computer.
- Synchronization: Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.