- 400 x 300 VOx Uncooled Thermal Sensor Technology
- Athermalized Lens, Focus-free
- H.265 Video Compression
- 7.5 mm, 13 mm, or 25 mm Fixed Thermal Lens Options
- ≤ 40 mK Thermal Sensitivity
- Designed for Remote Temperature Measurement
(not suitable for human temperature monitoring)
- Enhanced Power and Data Transmission Distances (ePoE)
- Two (2) Alarm Inputs, Two (2) Alarm Outputs
- Support for PoE and Micro SD Memory Storage
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer).
The Dahua Thermal Network Bullet camera combines an uncooled VOx Microbolometer sensor with an athermalized lens to produce long-range thermal images. The camera produces clear images in total darkness, and delivers usable images in fog, rain, and snow, offering truly covert surveillance without the need for external light. The camera offers a rapid temperature detection and alarm functionality that identifies an abnormal rise in temperature and sends an alert to warn of a potential fire. Dahua thermal cameras are ideal for forestry, border security, and industrial applications.