Dahua DH-TPC-BF2221N-TB3F4 Hybrid Thermal Network Bullet Camera with Thermometry
- 256 x 192 VOx Uncooled Thermal Sensor Technology
- Athermalized Lens, Focus-free
- 3.5 mm or 7.0 m Fixed Thermal Lens
- ≤ 50 mK Thermal Sensitivity
- 1/2.8-in. 2 MP CMOS Sensor
- 4 mm or 8 mm Fixed Lens
- Maximum IR Distance 35 m (114 ft)
- Designed for Remote Temperature Measurement (not suitable for human temperature monitoring)
- Enhanced Power and Data Transmission Distances (ePoE)
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer).
The Hybrid Thermal Network camera combines an uncooled VOx 256 x 192 thermal imager with a 2 MP visible-light sensor for cost-effective, long-range surveillance in a rugged all-in-one package. The thermal imager coupled with an athermalized, focus-free lens produces crisp images in total darkness and sees through rain, fog, and snow. The visible imager with an IR illuminator delivers superior video in any lighting condition. The built-in Rapid Temperature feature identifies a rapid temperature rise and warns of a potential fire. Hybrid thermal cameras let you see the visible and the invisible.
The thermal camera provides remote temperature monitoring that has the ability to trigger an alarm for a temperature that exceeds a set threshold. This feature is ideal for industrial applications where it is dangerous for humans and where maintaining a consistent temperature is vital.