Bose Professional 743376-1410 PowerShare PS602P 2-Channel Adaptable Power Amplifier
The PS602P is a 2-channel portable amplifier that allows its total 600 watts to be shared across both outputs. Independently control the output level, EQ, and low-impedance/high-impedance (Low-Z/Hi-Z) settings for each output. Onboard configurable loudspeaker processing eliminates the need for an additional signal processor in many installations, while outstanding audio performance and reliability are assured with patented technologies inherited from the field-proven PowerMatch® line. This unique set of features and technologies makes PowerShare one of the most versatile high-performance amplifiers available.
- Performing arts venues
- Houses of worship
- Conference centers
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality venues
- PowerShare Technology - Patented PowerShare technology allows the total 600 watts of power to be shared asymmetrically across all outputs, as each output is capable of delivering full power. Instead of selecting amplifier power based on the needs of the largest zone, installers now have the freedom to use total amplifier power in the application. This enables more flexibility during the initial design, or later on-site when making unplanned changes that take advantage of surplus power.
- Load-Independent Outputs - Each channel can be configured for low-impedance (4-8 Ω) or high-impedance (70/100V) applications without bridging, use of jumpers, or software settings.
- DFL™ System - The Dual Feedback Loop system, inherited from the field-proven Bose PowerMatch® amplifier line, improves performance and reliability through continuous monitoring and control of both the current and voltage delivered to each output load. This combination provides improved linearity and lower distortion, while protecting loudspeakers.
- Integrated Loudspeaker Processing with Optional PowerShare Editor Configuration - For applications requiring additional signal processing the PowerShare Editor Software offers real-time selection and control of Bose loudspeaker EQs, 9-band PEQs, mixing, crossover, limiters, delay, and mute/output polarity through a USB connection. For basic setups without a PC, rear-panel settings allow installers to recall Bose loudspeaker equalization and protection per output channel. These features eliminate the need for an external signal processor in many applications.
- Auto-Standby - Designed to save power consumption when not in use. PowerShare amplifiers can be configured to automatically enter standby mode when the audio signal falls below a set threshold, then wake when audio returns.