Bosch F.01U.076.945 LBC3481/12US Circular 10 Watt Horn Loudspeaker (US)
BOSCH COMMUNICATIONS F.01U.076.945
Bosch high-efficiency horn loudspeakers provide excellent speech reproduction and sound distribution for a wide scope of outdoor applications. They are ideal for sports grounds, parks, exhibitions, factories and swimming pools.
- High efficiency drivers
- Up to 45 W (max. power)
- Wide opening angle
- Excellent speech reproduction
- Simple power setting
- Water- and dust protected to IP 65
- Versatile mounting bracket
- Comply with international installation and safety regulations
The LBC 3481/12 is a circular horn loudspeaker, and the LBC 3491/12 is a rectangular model. Both are 10 W, and are made from ABS.
The LBC 3492/12 is a circular, 20 W horn loudspeaker with a large horn measuring 354 mm in diameter. It is made from a combination of aluminum with ABS for optimum strength and low weight. The edge of the horn is covered with a PVC profile for protection against impact damage.
The LBC 3493/12 is a circular, 30 W horn loudspeaker with a large horn measuring 400 mm in diameter. It is made from a combination of aluminum with ABS for optimum strength and low weight. The edge of the horn is covered with PVC for protection against impact damage.
All four models are for direct connection to a 100 V line output and are finished in light grey (RAL 7035). The horns are water and dust protected.
The horn loudspeakers include a 100 V transformer with taps on the primary winding to allow different power settings. Nominal full-power, half-power or quarter-power radiation (in 3 dB steps) can easily be selected by connecting the amplifier output to the appropriate tap. A 2 m four-core cable is fitted to the horns. Each core is a different color, and is connected to one of the primary taps on the transformer.
The horn loudspeakers are supplied complete with sturdy adjustable mounting brackets, allowing the sound beam to be accurately directed.
All Bosch loudspeakers are designed to withstand operating at their rated power for 100 hours in accordance with IEC 268-5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standards. Bosch has also developed the Simulated Acoustical Feedback Exposure (SAFE) test to demonstrate that they can withstand two times their rated power for short durations. This ensures extra reliability under extreme conditions, leading to higher customer satisfaction, longer operating life, and much less chance of failure or performance deterioration.
- Max power: 15 W
- Rated power (PHC): 10 / 5 / 2.5 W
- Sound pressure level at rated power / 1 W (1 kHz, 1 m): 113 dB / 103 dB (SPL)
- Sound pressure level at rated power / 1 W (2 kHz, 1 m): 115 dB / 105 dB (SPL)
- Effective frequency range (-10 dB): 500Hz to 7kHz
- Opening angle horizontal vertical: 1 kHz / 4 kHz (-6 dB) 160° / 50° 160° / 50°
- Rated voltage: 100 V
- Rated impedance: 1000 ohm
- Connection: 2 m, 4-wire cable
- Dimensions (L x W):
- Aperture (L x W):
- Aperture diameter: 6.14 in (156 mm)
- Overall length: 7.24 in (184 mm)
- Color: Light grey (RAL 7035)
- Weight: 2.75 lbs (1.25 kg)
- Operating temperature: -25 ºC to +55 ºC (-13 ºF to +131 ºF)
- Storage temperature: -40 ºC to +70 ºC (-40 ºF to +158 ºF)
- Relative humidity: <95%