Bosch DRN-5532-400N16 32 Channel DIVAR NVR + Switch No HDD No DVD
- 32 IP channels with 320 Mbps incoming bandwidth
- 12 MP IP camera support for view and playback
- Real time live display for 16 channels @1080p or 4 channels @4k
- Extended rack-mount unit with advanced connections
- Separate internet and IP camera networks
- Connect this recorder to a maximum of 32 IP cameras that use the latest H265/H264 high-resolution video technology and state-of-the-art compression techniques. These advanced technologies, coupled with efficient network data transmission, deliver the high security and reliability required for modern surveillance systems. Simultaneous remote or local monitoring, recording, archive and playback functions are guided by simple menu selections and operator commands. The recorders can be installed with a maximum of 4 internal HDDs for video storage. Another option is two HDDs for storage, plus a DVD burner for video export. Use the recorder as a desktop model or in a standard rack mount.
Latest video compression technology
The DIVAR supports H.264 video compression technology and is H.265-ready for the newest H.265 technology cameras to be released by Bosch. This technology dramatically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements while still delivering superb image and audio quality. Equipped with this newest video technology, DIVAR gives you the full benefits of the latest high-resolution cameras. The proof is in the pixels.
Simultaneous record and view
The DIVAR records multiple video and audio signals while simultaneously providing live multi-screen viewing and playback. Comprehensive search and playback functions provide quick recall and viewing of recorded video.
The DIVAR has a real-time display resolution of 1080p for 16 channels simultaneously, or 4K for 4 channels.
The recorders with a built-in PoE switch can supply power to a maximum of 16 connected cameras. Each camera automatically receives its IP address from the recorder for simple plug-and-play operation.
The DIVAR is very easy to install and use. Simply connect the cameras, apply power, and follow the simple Install Wizard steps for initial setup. The unit can then record automatically with no further intervention required.
Bosch offers its customers free Dynamic Domain Name Services (DDNS) for access to network-connected devices via a "friendly" hostname without the need for costly static IP addresses. This makes it easier for uninterrupted access to important video from devices regardless of their location.
All models have extensive alarm handling functions and telemetry control. Alarm functions include local inputs and relay outputs, plus motion detection in user-defined areas. If an alarm is detected, the DIVAR can:
- send an e-mail notification and/or FTP push
- sound a buzzer and/or display a warning
- activate local alarm output
The unit can be easily operated and programmed via the on-screen display menu system using:
- the supplied mouse
- the front panel control keys
- the supplied remote control
Inputs and outputs
Video inputs, audio inputs/output, and alarm inputs/ outputs are located on the rear panel. Two video connectors (VGA/HDMI) provide simultaneous output for monitor A for live display (with zoom) and playback (display can be frozen and zoomed). The displays allow full-screen, multi-screen, and sequenced viewing.
A second HDMI connection provides custom camera views for a monitor B.