Dahua Technology Pro X22A3N1 16-Channel 1080p Pentabrid XVR with 1TB HDD
The Pro Series 16-Channel 1080p Pentabrid DVR with 1TB HDD from Dahua Technology features 16 BNC inputs that support HD-CVI, AHD, TVI, and composite analog video formats. You can simultaneously connect cameras with different formats and record 1920 x 1080 resolution video at up to 15 fps from each camera and 1280 x 720 or lower at up to 30 fps. Dahua and numerous third-party cameras are supported. The BNC connections allow you to use coaxial cables to transmit signals over extended distances.
This DVR supports an additional 8 IP cameras via a PoE switch, sold separately, and records in up to 5MP resolution from each. With such a PoE switch incorporated, you can record from up to 24 cameras at the same time — 16 analog and 8 IP. The DVR includes 1TB of pre-installed HDD storage and is upgradeable to a total of 16TB.
The DVR has simultaneous HDMI and VGA video outputs, offers dual-stream H.264+/H.264 compression, and is compatible with iOS and Android for access via your mobile device.
- 16 HD-CVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS BNC auto-detect camera inputs
- Support for extended-length coax cables
- Record 1920 x 1080 resolution at up to 15 fps or 1280 x 720 or lower at up to 30 fps
- Support for an additional 8 IP cameras via an optional PoE switch
- Up to 5MP IP camera recording
- Upgradeable up to 16TB of HDD storage
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA video outputs
- Dual stream H.264+/H.264 compression
- Compatible with iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- ONVIF 2.4.1 compliant
Intelligent Analytics (IVS)
- Scene change
- Abandoned/missing object